Watch Pinay Scandal Videos blog has been removed!

Guys, bad news, The Watch Pinay Scandal Videos blog has been removed by blogger and google. I don't know what happen to that site but one thing I'm sure that someone which is "Naiinggit or Inggitero" or "Hisaon (in ilonggo)", or what you call that WTF guy or somewhat like PakengSheet boy pinoy blogger who reported Watch Pinay Scandal Videos blog in google that causes of removing that site (your favorite) Watch Pinay Scandal Videos blog from his place.

You know, man, or what you call that, Pakengsheet pinoy blogger, who you are, you are cutting the joy of others! That Watch Pinay Scandal Videos is the only way to share to other people who wants to watch the scandal video, who are curious and most of all the only joy of others. You know what I mean. I know you're always here, right in here. You had your comment here and I know who you are. You're also a blogger who's making money online like ads, just like that. You know, man, I will not asking for your sorry or anything but are you happy by doing this? You know, as we know as a blogger, you have your own strategy in MMO right? Why not do your own business. I know, you know how to SEO your pakengblog or pakengsite of yours to get more traffic, Just like doing this pakengscandal video here. Hayden kho, maricar reyes, brazilian model, katrina halili, mariana del rio, vicki belo and more, that's the keywords you know what I mean, man.

To you, man, pakengsheet pinoy blogger, I know some of your blogs. I know, you're the one also reported this Watch Scandal video and MWO blog to GA forum. All I have to say is, "Naiinggit ka?" or "nahisa ka?(in ilonggo)". Why? bakit? May nagawa ba akong kasalanan sayo? I swear, wala akong nagawang kasalanan sayo, ni hindi ko nireport sa G yung mga blogs mo or anything that can harm others. You know, nothings personal.. Ang sakin lang as a blogger nagsheshare lang ako ng info or video something like that. You know, nasa sayo na yan. Kaya nga dinilete ko dito yung mga videos I know for a change, just like that. Masaya naman yung nakapanood ng video dito di ba. So, nasa sayo na yan if patuloy kang naiinggit sa ibang blogger, sa kapwa blogger mo. Hisaon ka?


Comments :

0 comments to “Watch Pinay Scandal Videos blog has been removed!”

Anung Masasabi mo Kay Maricar Reyes?

for boys only: who's you want to fuck?

for girls only: do you like to have sex with Hayden Kho?